If you’re new to cryptocurrency or want to learn more, check out my step-by-step tutorial below, where I explain what DRIP is and how it works. Otherwise, you may go forward to the summary below.
From my last post about the best income stream, I decided to share more on the subject.
To begin, consider this easiest method to get started:
• You will need some BNB (BEP-20 token from the BSC Network).
• Simply go to the Faucet Swap website.
• Purchase at least one DRIP (the minimum deposit requirement).
• Next, go to the Faucet website – Click Here.
• If you need a friend to join the network, please use my referral code: 0xF344bf4707fEA79a4F4760C8024B4a40332A4162 in the “Add a Buddy” area.
• Make at least one Token deposit. [Note: Keep a little amount of BNB in your wallet to cover gas expenses. [Around 0.05 BNB should enough]
• Now sit back, relax, and enjoy your daily 1%!
Investing in the Drip network, which is based on the Drip Token, is a community/investment that returns 1% of your money every day, up to 365 % every year. The cryptocurrency market is volatile. Please do your own research before acting on any of my recommendations. The Drip network, built on the Drip Token, is a community/investment that returns 1% of your money every day, up to 365 percent each year.
Here’s a high-level overview of the Drip Network’s features:
• The Drip Network token According to its website, “the official token of the DRIP Network is DRIP (BEP-20) on the Binance Smart blockchain (BSC) that captures value by being scarce, deflationary, censorship-resistant, and built on a strong, completely decentralized blockchain.” The current price is shown by CoinMarketCap.
• Trade – You could previously switch your BNB for DRIP on an exchange like Pancakeswap, but they now have a facility on their website that enables you to swap your BNB for DRIP without paying the 10% charge.
• Faucet – This is the location for your DRIP-tokens. According to its website, “the DRIP Network’s Faucet is a low-risk, high-reward contract that acts similarly to a high yield certificate of deposit by paying out 1 percent daily return on investment up to 365 percent.”
What exactly does it all mean? An abridged explanation follows:
DRIP allows you to invest money in the Network. Assume a $10,000 budget. This $10,000 is not returned to you, but you do earn 1% of it back in Tokens every day. It is predicted that recouping your initial money will take around 3.5 months (though by compounding you can get it back much faster). After that, you own whatever it produces.
So, who is paying you? How will this project pay its workers in the future? , on the other hand, are funded by a 10% charge on all transactions. Yes, 10% of your initial $10,000 investment goes to a tax pool, so you end up investing just $9000. It may seem harsh, yet everyone gets taxed on every transaction. That is how you get paid on a daily basis.
In summary, you put in $10,000 (which works out to $9000) and get paid back 1% of that every day.
For the time being, let’s leave it at that. More details will be available below. Please visit their Whitepaper for further details.
The challenge is determining how to deal with DRIP now that we know what it is. The best method is to start with a little investment of roughly 10 DRIP, join a team and ask for help, study everything, and plan your future strategy. I joined the Cryptozoa team, and they have been quite helpful from the beginning. • I started off with a $300 investment. This works out to around 0.1 DRIP each day.
I’ve produced around two Tokens after two weeks, and things are beginning to get interesting.
My friend has created a publicly accessible spreadsheet that may help you see how your investment will look in the next months.
To deposit , you must have a reference code (or link). Please join my team by using my referral code 0xF344bf4707fEA79a4F4760C8024B4a40332A4162 or click this link – it will take you to the faucet buddy page.
But which team to join?:
I work for the SanelCrypto team. We are a warm and helpful worldwide community. On our private Telegram channel, we discuss tips, tactics, breaking news, and other topics. If you want to participate in the discussion, please join the SanelCrypto team (by getting into DRIP and using my Buddy address above).
After that, join us on sanelcrypto.com and join the sanelcrypto Telegram Group. I’d love to hear from you, and we’ll provide you with the greatest solutions available!
Nothing in this post should be interpreted as investment advice. Neither the author nor the publisher accepts responsibility or liability for any investments, earnings, or losses made as a result of this material. Affiliate links may be included in this post. PERFORM YOUR RESEARCH!